Are you wanting the ultimate in bolt in performance and ride quality? The level 3 package is specifically engineered to exceed your driving expectations no matter if it is Road Atlanta with a helmet on or I-70 west out of Denver with a trunk full of luggage.
Improves Ride Quality
The triple adjustable impact forged shocks included in the Level 3 package provide you with tuning options to control the compression and rebound valving so you can dial in your car for corner carving or smooth cruising… or anywhere in between.
With our Track Quality shocks, don’t be surprised when your “Classic Car” can hold the road with modern sports sedans.
We build our systems with a goal of improving OEM standards, which includes the durability and safety margins. Our suspension components are built strong and durable enough for everyday use. We’re talking six digit mileage – EASY.
The RideTech coil-over package includes everything you need to upgrade your existing suspension. 4 single adjustable coil-overs, 1 for each corner of your vehicle. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes out all of the guess work when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent numerous hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2″ bore x 1″ kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
- High tensile premium steel CNC cold wound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834″ piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8″ chrome shock shaft
This newest addition to the Ridetech shock line goes beyond the typical double adjustable units that have been popular; the TQ shock has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL stage [high speed and low speed] compression adjustment.
It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30″ braided line for easy installation in a variety of installation applications. The high speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness… potholes, speedbumps, offroad use and other harsh road irregularities that might induce a high speed excursion of the piston rod. The low speed adjustment allows tuning of ride quality, as well as the general cornering characteristics of typical road course and racetrack use. It is currently the ultimate choice for autocrossing, track days, drag racing, and other extreme environment use.
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control, ride quality, and handling
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets for easy installation