The RideTech coil-over package includes everything you need to completely upgrade your existing suspension. The package contains front TruTurn System, front muscle bar, a rear StrongArm System, rear muscle bar and four triple adjustable coil-overs, one for every corner of your vehicle. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes out all of the guess work when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent numerous hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2″ bore x 1″ kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
RideTech 2 1/2″ coil over springs
built in Indiana by HyperCo:
High tensile premium steel CNC cold wound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834″ piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8″ chrome shock shaft
RideTech Aluminum MonoTube Shocks
Mono-tube construction sets this coil-over shock apart – it means consistent performance and great ride quality
The New Corvette system offers many advantages over the OEM suspension system… The engineers have put their heart and soul into fabricating a complete suspension design that is a direct bolt in to the c2 and c3 corvettes. Up front the task was to increase camber gain and minimize bump steer.
By utilizing the Ridetech “tall drop” spindle and tubular StrongArm control arms with Delrin bushings the ride height was lowered two inches, camber gain was increased to match the requirements of modern tires, the ball joints were updated to a modern style and relocated for increased caster and the correct angle for the lower stance, while the self lubricating Delrin bushings keep things where they should be without required maintenance.
The TruTurn system reduces bumpsteer to under 0.060” and increases steering response by relocating the inner tie rods and replacing the outer tie rods with Teflon lined heim joints. New billet aluminum steering arms are supplied that correct the ackerman which results in a vehicle with amazing turn in and steering feel.
StrongArm tubular control arms not only improve suspension geometry and handling, they also make installation even easier. The added benefit when replacing control arms is new bushings and ball joints. No more worn out components.
RideTech (tall) spindles – It is called a TALL Spindle because the upper ball joint is raised 1-1/2″. Different from the factory design, it yields a better camber change during suspension movement. Pivot points are determined by the ball joints on the spindles and bushing locations on the frame, not the control arms. These spindles are STEEL, the strongest ones in the industry.
Triple Quality Shock Series Features
This newest addition to the Ridetech shock line goes beyond the typical double adjustable units that have been popular; the TQ shock has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL stage [high speed and low speed] compression adjustment.
It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30″ braided line for easy installation in a variety of installation applications. The high speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness… potholes, speedbumps, offroad use and other harsh road irregularities that might induce a high speed excursion of the piston rod. The low speed adjustment allows tuning of ride quality, as well as the general cornering characteristics of typical road course and racetrack use. It is currently the ultimate choice for autocrossing, track days, drag racing, and other extreme environment use.
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control, ride quality, and handling
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets for easy installation