The Atom suit has a two-layer construction with a soft knitted liner for optimum levels of protection, and driver comfort. With a twill outershell and aramid lining for comfort and breathability, this suit is also equipped with a fully floating arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, and stretch panels on crotch, back and waist for an optimized fit.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
• Two-layer suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
• Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back, waist and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
• Ergonomic collar with a soft stretchable insert for extended coverage and maximum driver comfort.
• 100% aramidic outershell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Adjustable belted waist ensures a precise fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrists and cuffs for optimum comfort.
• Premium YKK double slidered metal zipper for a versatile and customizable fit.
• ALPINESTARS PROTECTS slogan on the lower back of the lining; the same design as used on Alpinestars F1 racing suits
• Thigh pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
• Regular fit design.
• Weight 420g/sqm.
- Anthracite/Red/Black (pictured below)