The latest greatest beast to roll out of the CIC doors is Xanax.
Xanax is a car Josh had originally purchased for himself. It was a total loss from a front end collision. The car had to be cut off at the fire wall and a new frame section was grafted on.
From there the CIC guys worked their magic!
Xanax is a 2003 Zo6 owned by Jeff Williams (who also owns the famous Michelle)
- Custom Image C5 rear flares
- carbon fiber side skirts, rear spoiler, front splitter & “mud flaps”
- engine was upgraded with a hot cam & ARP rod bolts so it can spin up to 7000rpm
- MGD shifter & SPEC stage 2/3 hybrid clutch & pressure plate
- HD tunnel reinforcement plate
- induction is handled with a Vararam cold air intake, an LS2 intake manifold and 90mm TB
- stainless steel long tube headers, dual 3″ mids and an X pipe through a set of Borla mufflers
- C6 Z06 front and rear calipers & rotors with EBC brake pads
- APSIS custom alcantara steering wheel, shifter boot & carbon fiber shifter knob & ebrake handle
Smokey burnout video and pics to follow in a later update!!! 😉