AMT Motorsport is proud to offer the best braking systems available for your Corvette – the Essex-designed AP Racing Radi-CAL brake kit. As you start to increase speed on the track you quickly realize the factory braking systems on the Corvette are not up to the task of repeated and sustained abuse, especially with slick tires, aero, and a braking move that may find you on the podium! Without 100% confidence in your brakes it’s hard to run consistent and enjoyable laps, but these systems from AP insure that your brakes are the same every single time you hit the pedal.
We ran AP kits on our C5 race car exclusively for 7 years and in that time never once gave a spare thought to the capability of the braking system. Many racers have removed various aftermarket brake kits from their car and settled on an AP Racing system but we’ve never heard of anybody taking off an AP kit and switching to something else. They are expensive and they are worth every penny. We’ve all heard the adage “buy once cry once” but it should ring especially true when it comes to stopping your car.
Complete front AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for all C5 Corvettes.
- Features AP Racing CP9668 Radi-CAL six piston calipers utilizing 25mm thick pads (affectionately known as hamburgers)
- 372x34mm, 84 vane AP Racing disc – full floating rotors with black anodized aluminum hats
- Mounting brackets and Spiegler stainless steel brake lines
- Saves 10 unsprung lbs. from nose of C5 vs. base OEM brakes,
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or our Essex/AP Racing rear BBK